I'm a twenty something woman married to the love of her life. We brought home our twin boys after two miscarriages & and several weeks in the NICU, and welcomed our beautiful daughter to the family just 14 mos after the birth of our guys. This is generally devoted to musings about my life as a mom in our slightly trashy corner of Michigan. I'm writing mostly for myself, but if anyone finds this & enjoys it, that's cool too.
Friday, April 9, 2010
ow. (a whine)
N is out running, the boys are sleeping, #3 is digging some appendage or other into my ribs, so if i weren't in pain, this would be a nice quiet evening. stupid ankle. (yeah, i know i'm being really whiney. sorry. i'm not whining & complaining in actual life, so i guess i'm doing it all here. feel free to skip this post if you don't want to hear me b*tch.) i've been off my feet all day today, with the exception of my doc's appt this morning, & OW. my ankle freaking hurts. my OB gave me a script for vi.codin, & then said try not to take it regularly, bc it can cause the baby to become addicted & go thru withdrawl. great. so i'm thinking i'll just take it at night so i can sleep? maybe? this is making me seriously grouchy & very touchy. why can't the damn thing just feel better? sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSorry you are still in pain. I hope that it starts to feel better soon. I still cant believe how close you are to having #3 wowza it seems like the time has flown by. But then again I still cant believe it has been 8 months since I had Caitlyn.
ReplyDeleteankle pain is the worse.I hope it gets to feeling better soon
ReplyDelete~hugs~
ReplyDeleteI hope it helps you rest.
Whine all you want, i don't care!