I'm a twenty something woman married to the love of her life. We brought home our twin boys after two miscarriages & and several weeks in the NICU, and welcomed our beautiful daughter to the family just 14 mos after the birth of our guys. This is generally devoted to musings about my life as a mom in our slightly trashy corner of Michigan. I'm writing mostly for myself, but if anyone finds this & enjoys it, that's cool too.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Mountains of Laundry
there's so much I'm a little frightened....
update on laundry: it is still sitting here, being scary. i finally got conrad to nap, but unfortunately he will only sleep with me holding him, so i have given up on laundry for now. i'm a push over.
laundry scares me now with the four of us I don't know what i am going to do when baby comes! I try not to sweat it until we run out of things to wear! - TDDD
he'll only be a baby for a little while :) i say screw laundry and enjoy the snuggles :)
ReplyDeleteOne word: wrap!!
ReplyDeletehttp://slingsilove.com Well worth the investment, trust me.
laundry scares me now with the four of us I don't know what i am going to do when baby comes! I try not to sweat it until we run out of things to wear! - TDDD
ReplyDelete