I'm a twenty something woman married to the love of her life. We brought home our twin boys after two miscarriages & and several weeks in the NICU, and welcomed our beautiful daughter to the family just 14 mos after the birth of our guys. This is generally devoted to musings about my life as a mom in our slightly trashy corner of Michigan. I'm writing mostly for myself, but if anyone finds this & enjoys it, that's cool too.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Super Sweet New Hats
Val's "hot tamale" look Conrad in a cool blue puff ball hat, matching his frog suit
ADORABLE!!! OMG those hats are awesome! Try to snag them when you go home. Sneek them out if you have to. =0)(We were not able to take the totally awesome hats they had C in in the NICU).
They are so adorable! And those hats are too cute! I love the little fluff ball on the top. I am so happy for you and N and the boys! They are doing great. Post all you need to and vent. We are all here for you! Just because you arent prego anymore doesnt mean I wont support you anymore. You will always be my friend :) Love and hugs to all of you! Aubrey
ADORABLE!!! OMG those hats are awesome! Try to snag them when you go home. Sneek them out if you have to. =0)(We were not able to take the totally awesome hats they had C in in the NICU).
ReplyDeleteThey are so adorable! And those hats are too cute! I love the little fluff ball on the top. I am so happy for you and N and the boys! They are doing great. Post all you need to and vent. We are all here for you! Just because you arent prego anymore doesnt mean I wont support you anymore. You will always be my friend :) Love and hugs to all of you! Aubrey
ReplyDeleteoh.my.god. they are just the cutest little boys EVER!!!! I love the hats!!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously adorable. I LOVE those hats!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing well, and I look forward to the latest update on the boys!
Now that is seriously adorable!! Love it!! Keep up the good work keeping those boys safe... You are doing a great job.
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful! I am loving all these pictures your posting! :) You are doing an amazing job, Kate!
ReplyDeleteSo so so sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteShelley (MNHall)